Our Vision and Mission
पाठयेम संस्कृतं जगति सर्वमानवान् ! प्रापयेम भारतं सपदि परमवैभवम् !!
Reviving a language, rejuvenating a culture,
rebuilding a nation that is Bharat!!
- Promote the study of Samskritam and make it accessible to all sections of society.
- Co-ordinate the work with Samskritam institutions worldwide for a more effective and rapid spread of Samskritam.
- Enable activities for research into Samskritam tradition and its knowledge systems like Yoga, Psychology, Arts, Music, Dance, Ayurveda, and other Shastras for development of a harmonious society and individual character.
- Provide support, assistance, stipend, honorarium, pension and other means of supporting social workers, scholars who work for the protection and promotion of Samskritam and its traditions.
- Publish books, magazines, news bulletins, newspapers and leverage all means of communication to spread knowledge and information about Samskritam and its knowledge traditions.
- Help develop endowments and funding mechanisms for activities necessary for the promotion of Samskritam and its knowledge systems.